So I got to reminiscing today... am I so old that I have no idea what goes on in middle/high school anymore? I decided that I am.
Do kids pass notes anymore? like really pass notes, like spend the whole class writing a note, folding it into some chinese star oragami bullshit and then walk to the next class, and give it to either a) the person they intended or b) someone they trust to give it to the person they intended?
Then you spend the next class, secretly opening the note, hiding it under your notebook, reading it, then figuring out what to respond to... responding, folding up another chinese star oragami bullshit thing and moving on to the next note.
Does that even happen anymore? No... I'm guessing kids just text each other all day
fuck I'm old
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment