Friday, August 8, 2008

ass hat

According to urban dictionary the definition of an ass hat is as follows:

ass hat /ass hat (n.) (eng.) : a once great insult that hit the internet late 2003. While never reaching an annoying state of over use, it has now been put out to pasture due to it's use on the FOX series "the OC"
an ass hat is someone who still uses the term ass hat.


Well, I'm still stuck in 2003, so bear with me for a minute... I feel that an ass hat is truly one of the best insults due to it's ability to conjure up a variety of images.


Seriously, think about it, what is an ass hat? Is it something like a helmet, but instead of being a real helmet, its buttocks sitting on top of your dome? That would make it look like you have an ass... for a hat... literally.


Maybe its someone who has their head up their ass. Fine, that's understandable. Hard to imagine how that physically happens, but I get it. It's a witty insult, "you have your head up your ass -- only you really do."


How about a donkey? Could you have a stuffed (or preferably real) donkey on a hat. That would be a true ass hat in my opinion.


Am I an ass hat for having this stupid discussion with myself? Most definitely.


However, I have to admit that as appropriate all of the above examples could be for an "ass hat", this following image truly and actually depicts my personal definition:


notice the awful g-string, the borderline prison quality tattoos, and of course, the shit stains!
That, my friends, is an ass hat.

No comments: